Tuesday, October 4, 2011

my "TINY" show paintings




These are my untitled tree paintings I did for the Fox "TINY" show at work. They're actually not that small at 5 x 7 , which was the maximum size for the exhibition. At first I was going to do 4 pieces, each portraying a different season. Then I ran out of time and felt that 3 was a better number and the focus could be less literal. Big thnx to Tom, Bill, and Harry who dropped the bids on these bad boys. Make sure they get plenty of light:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hola, hemos agregado un trackback (enlace hacia este artículo) en el nuestro ya que nos pareció muy interesante la información detallada... copiadelrutenlinea.org De todas formas, no quisimos copiarla, sino que nuestros lectores vengan directamente a la fuente. Gracias... copiadelrutenlinea.net